Hollywood Bowl

The Bowl for a Florence and the Machine show, which was, without saying, magnificent. However, this review is for the PARK AND RIDE offered through the HB.
Even though I have been to The Bowl many times, I always make the commute from Long Beach because its not too bad of a drive. This time my man got the tickets in addition to park and ride and honestly, I dont think I will ever drive there again! 
It was so easy! We got picked up at the Lakewood Mall enjoyed our smuggled wine on the bus and arrived in time for the show without dealing with the hustle and bustle of stacked parking. When the show was over, we went back to the bus and were on our way! I totally recommend the Park and Ride and cant wait to do it again!
I like the Hollywood Bowl!  What I don't like is their lack of parking in the area. . . well it's not that there isn't a lot of parking, they just charge $$$$ to park there.  I think you're better off parking at the paid parking lot vs. parking at the Hollywood Bowl.  IF you parked there you'd be stuck there forever!

Anyway, the Hollywood Bowl is an outdoor venue, so if you go remember to bring something to keep you warm, because it'll get cold later on in the evening.  The walk up to the Hollywood Bowl from down in Hollywood is not too bad.  And the Bowl does a good job of getting everyone in and out for the concert.
If you're going there from the South Bay, give yourself AT LEAST two hours to get there during rush hour. :(
Also, when you get there the seats are kind of hard so if you're not in to that, rent yourself a seat pad for $1!